View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #38
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I know Jon does and says some controversial things sometimes, but from my point of view, he is always interesting, whether or not I agree with him. I've haven't downloaded an ebook, yet, that did NOT have errors. Most of the time, I can ignore them, because I have rarely read a hard copy that did not also have a few errors.

If I were going to start listing errors, I would start by downloading my own books and list the errors in them. That is why I am presently reviewing my books. Hopefully, the revisions that I upload will have less errors. I would point out that it is much easier to fix errors in my book that can be downloaded from Feedbooks versus those that can be downloaded from Smashwords or Amazon.

I wonder sometimes. Do people download my books and fix the errors? Do they change the sentence structures? Do they change the wording or change particular words that they don't like? Perhaps someone has actually gone to the trouble to change the ending. Inquiring mine's want to know.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote