View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Thanks, thinking it could possibly be a Facebook issue

I didnt read too many books in kobo app prior to update so unsure if it happened previously

as far as I know WiFi is fine (strength at times is about 50%), but updating the library and email/browsing work without issue

just been checking my FB timeline and noticed something interesting
24 June 11:20 - Paul read Content not available internationally - Kobo on Kobo

Weird, most of these added after event as they have the clock symbol saying moved to then a date

The Odd Interlude I mentioned above, I started book 3 on the 26/06 and finished it on the 25/06 (according to Facebook

Last edited by paulsalter; 06-27-2012 at 10:23 AM.
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote