View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #42
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Not for free, but with a significant discount for upgrading. Disney has indeed offered coupons for as much as $8 off the price of a Blu-ray if you send in proof of purchase/SKU from a VHS or DVD of the same title. And you get to keep your original version. I did this for many Disney titles, then donated the tapes and DVDs. Disney gets more money from me; I get a better version of the movie; and someone else gets to enjoy my donated tape. Everyone's happy.
Disney as the rights owner has the right to distribute it the way they want. even offer it at a discount for upgrading etc. The OP seemed to be suggesting that because he at some point purchased a paper version of a book he was entitled to a free digital version from the publisher/author etc.