View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #37
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
maybe because you bought the VHS version of Bambi years ago you should get the BluRay version for free?
Not for free, but with a significant discount for upgrading. Disney has indeed offered coupons for as much as $8 off the price of a Blu-ray if you send in proof of purchase/SKU from a VHS or DVD of the same title. And you get to keep your original version. I did this for many Disney titles, then donated the tapes and DVDs. Disney gets more money from me; I get a better version of the movie; and someone else gets to enjoy my donated tape. Everyone's happy.