Thread: Content Folders! Rant! Rave!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #55
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
What I've done to try and get around the folder problem is to have a few text files on my Kindle. One text file lists my series books, in order, by author so that I can easily locate the title of a particular series book. Another file lists by purchase date my "one-time, throwaway" books. Still another lists my non-fiction books. I use my PC to add notes to each entry such as date read and personal rating. I keep the files updated and reload them on my Kindle, overwriting the file on the Kindle, so that I have a fairly current filing system. I use the files to look up a title and then go to that title in content lister.

It was a bit of work but I was able to get most of my book information from Fictionwise in .csv format. Books I purchased from other sources were added by c&p.

But I'd still rather have a folder structure that the Kindle can actually see.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote