View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #841
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's one thing I prefer not to live with. I rather think the default Kindle font is ugly as sin. We'd be better off with Comic Sans.
Exactly which Kindle font are you talking about? Baskerville? Caecilia? Caecilia Condensed? Futura? Helvetica? or is it Palatino? I usually keep mine set to Helvetica, but in truth, the only time I notice a font is if I'm not too interested in the story.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote