View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:18 AM   #38
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Why do "we" upgrade so often? Don't know about the rest of you, can only speak for myself.

I have this emotional hollow cave inside my chest, reminding me that life is way too short, that I will remain alone, that I will probably never become a mother again, that a male's commitment is inherently ephemeral and that women's are even more so. A never ceasing string of male companionship does nothing to extinguish the fire of loneliness.

But, a new gadget does. A new smartphone, eReader, tablet, WiFi printer, multimedia keyboard, bluetooth connector for the stereo, fills that void instantly. At least for a day or two.

I just pray that the reviews on Amazon aren't paid for advertising blurbs. If they are, I fear that void would return in an instant.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote