View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
I read this forum on my desktop PC. Sometimes when I receive an email notification of a new reply in a thread I'm following, the link is to mobileread.mobi instead of mobileread.com and it looks like something that's intended to be read on a cellphone, not a desktop computer. I have to change the URL to see the thread how I like it and then find the latest post. Is there some way I can set it in my profile to get all notifications correctly?
I don't think there is anything you can do in your profile. I think it is an idiosyncrasy (bug) in the notification system software, such that if the person who replies to a topic you're subscribed to replies using the mobile website, the notification includes the link to the mobile website.

It's something that has been around for quite a while, so I am not sure how easy it is to fix, or if a fix exists.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote