View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jktreads View Post
I just browsed another thread about tablets, and someone mentioned that they like to play facebook games...that's me! now I need to also consider a tablet, but again with a dial up connection, I probably need a 3G tablet? This is so confusing. But we just won a small amount of money in the lottery, so my hubby said I could spend it on an ereader...or maybe a tablet...what fun trying to decide!
I'd say buy both; an ereader and a tablet, if you can afford it. They would fulfill different needs.

I have a Nook STR and though I've never downloaded a library book on it, the dictionary can be used on books I download from elsewhere (other than B&N). I keep the reading separately from social networking sites, so I can't help you with the other. I quite like the device, very handy; much more than some of the larger tablets. I believe the Kobo is similarly handy.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote