View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

I've always been confused by that particular sub-genre, anyway. What constitutes christian fiction? Does it have to be fiction about christian subjects... or is a lack of non-christian subjects enough? Does it require a christian publisher and/or author?
generalky, from the Christian fiction that I have read, it is like regular fiction, except more emphasis is cast onto the characters' decision-making processes. It isn't "preachy," which turns me off. Grab one of the freebies and give it a try.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote