View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 06:07 AM   #149
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaquay View Post
Can you tell me how to write some code, attached to a button, to fill in the value field of a column, even if it is hardcoded, based on a concatenation of the values in the two other columns since I do not know python. I know it is too much to ask, and has nothing to do with your plugin, but could you please please help. It will make life sooooo simple.
No need - Calibre 0.7.45 should have the updated code to populate those values in the metadata.calibre file on the Kindle so you can download and test when its released - thanks to Chaley!