View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Question Is it possible to remove the margins in book reading mode?

Hi,

Just got my kindle 3 firmware 3.02 no hack yet.

I notice the kindle is capable of edge to edge display in its web browser. I want to remove the margins in book reading mode. I also want to hide the location bar at the bottom and have it shown only when I bring up the menu. I have poor vision and am using the third or fourth largest font size, depending on the font, and I want to maximize the amount of text on one page given my constraint. I am already using condensed font and smallest line spacing.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Barty; 09-27-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote