View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 11:08 AM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Tips, tricks & just plain cool stuff.

Hey, all,

I wanted to start a thread to share interesting & helpful things for our new toys, it doesn't really fit in any of the sub forums, so I'll just throw it out in the main one.

I've got a couple of minor things to get the ball rolling:

1) Not sure if you flipped the power switch all the way or not? Click the Mark button -- if the blue light comes on, the Reader is on and powering up the screen, if not, you didn't get the power switch flipped all the way. (clicking the Mark button during power up doesn't add/remove a bookmark, BTW)

2) Holding down the Mark button brings up a list of all bookmarks (we knew that). After playing with it a bit, I realized that this is an excellent way to quickly flip between files, since it lists all the bookmarks you have set, not just the ones in the current file. Handy. (Added note: Once you do this one time, you can get back to the All Bookmarks Menu by single clicking the Menu button, rather than holding down the Mark button for 5 seconds -- until you visit a different menu, at least )

Okay, those are my first two, what do the rest of y'all have for us?

Last edited by NatCh; 06-21-2007 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Adding something else.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote