View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:44 AM   #168
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
So my Kindle Fire HD 7 woes continue. I am going to try another Factory reset. This time the battery died in one day after a full charge and in standby. I had already removed almost every app. GSAM says it's Kindle as I think it keeps getting stuck syncing well that's my theory. I wish it had never upgraded it was a really good tablet now it barely works. It locks ups, freezes and at random battery just drains to 0%.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote