View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #166
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Worse comes to worse, you can ask Amazon's Customer Service to roll your device back prior to the 4.1.1 update and to stop it from auto-updating. You'd have to contact them in the future to get the updates manually, though.

I've been on the Amazon Kindle forum a lot in my alter ego, and the main problem with the 4.1.1/4.5.1/4.5.2 updates seeme to be with dramatically lowered volume levels. I haven't seen much mention of Silk freezing. My only experience with it freezing is occasionally when typing in response to a post, but I haven't noticed any freezing when opening or closing web pages. Others have mentioned the typing lags on the Kindle forum's website, but I don't know if they were using the Silk browser.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote