View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #49
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
I had completely forgotten that I had a Sony Clié back in the day, until I saw it in this thread. I used to read on it while waiting, and I got asked about what I was doing quite frequently. (The really sad thing is that I know exactly where it is, but forgot about it until I saw the device name.)

dedicated ereaders:
Nook Color - gathering dust
Nook Simple Touch Glo - gave to a friend due to niggling annoyances about home screen and font and concern about cats messing up the apparently fragile light diffusion layer
Kobo Glo - primary reader
Kobo Mini - on the go reader

other devices:
Sony Clié - long since dead
Nexus 7 - only used for reading comics, not for novels or anything else. Great tablet, though.
Various phones on occasion. This is why I got a Mini to carry around, though.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote