View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #21645
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I hate when the things we rely upon decide to go out. Good luck with getting the new one up and running soon.

My GFI sockets are still not working, although they did come on twice for a short time. It is driving me crazy trying to figure out why just those three and not the other three are out.
Ain't technology WONDERFUL? I don’t recall that ever happening before the NFPA decided that we just had to have GFIs in kitchens and bathrooms.

BTW my kitchen GFIs are a bit flakey too.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote