View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:55 AM   #21643
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Are your GFI sockets on different fuses/breakers? You may have a faulty circuit breaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Took me a few minutes to catch on... GFI...
You're speaking about electrical sockets! I was thinking 'Girlfriend Interface' and ALWAYS had trouble with those!

Stitchawl

I have 6 GFI sockets. 3 on each line I am thinking. Only 2 bathroom ones and the outdoor one are out. I do know that when the outdoor one trips the breaker then those other ones are also out. Same with if the a/c is on and I try to use the socket to run my dryer; it trips the breaker. This only happens in the summer when the a/c is on. It seems I can't have all three going at once. A few times the heater (electric/gas) and my hair dryer will cause the socket to click off, but not like the a/c. The master bath one came on for a little bit twice now (when I reset it), but it didn't stay on for longer than a few hours. I was thinking it may be one of the sockets, but now that you mention the circuit breaker, I may check into that. It is very frustrating trying to figure this out and I am trying not to have to have an electrician come out until I have a better idea of what is going on.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote