View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #21641
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
"A Rant" by Stitchawl

When in Singapore, we often breakfast at a chain bakery near our hotel that has the world's very best croissants. Better than any I've eaten, even in France! But I had never seen this bakery chain outside of Singapore or Malaysia. Certainly not in Japan, where every croissant has to have a coating of sugar glaze and the consistency of sponge cake.

Yesterday I discovered that this bakery has opened a branch in Kyoto! The smells were enough to send me into rapture... But... my diet was enough to not let me eat any croissants. Now, THAT is a rant!!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote