View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #28
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Ian,

This happened to me in September also. I got just about the same letter. I have shopped there for years and had returned 2 things this last year and neither one was more than $35 and that was after spending a lot including many kindle books. I got basically the same form letter with no warning that they felt I was supposedly returning too many items. No warning that I would no longer have access to my kindle library either. Then I researched and saw how this was happening to alot of other people as well. Maybe its some overzealous people at amazon or something. Even if they do this, it seems to me the kindle store should be separate and you should only loose access to it if you violate some drm law. I was very unhappy and sold my kindle. Luckily I was caught up with any kindle books I had bought. I should just stay away from amazon on principle but i do have a kindle 2 bought in my husband's account. But I don't buy anything else directly from amazon unless there is no other alternative because I don't like the way they treated me. I found it very unfair and I can't see how they can say I returned too many things. One was a damaged product as it was.