Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #14
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Well, I, for one, am very excited about the new highlighting improvements! I do lots of nonfiction reading for research, and have been frustrated by Kobo's poor performance in the highlighting area (Kindle has had highlight-across-page-breaks for at least three years now).

But I'll hold off updating (turn off Wi-Fi) until there's also an update to the night-mode hack. I can't live without that!

Last edited by RobertJSawyer; 02-12-2014 at 10:36 PM.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote