View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #35465
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've got one of these on order. The status is showing shipped. I certainly don't like the set up the way I do my E-mu 1616m (and the Emu-1820m I had before that), especially as that means crawling on the floor to get to the back of my computer to change any connections, but what can I do? I don't want to spend high dollar on a sound card for an aging computer.

And speaking of high-dollar, have you seen what some of the professional sound cards cost? They can get rather pricy. Here's one for $6999.00, which you can pay in "3 easy payments." Think I'll order a half-dozen, just in case one or two give me problems.

But I'm not ranting. I'm waiting. If the M-Audio Audiophile-192 isn't compatible with Windows 8—after the Microsoft website promised that it wasthen I'll rant!

This is the one advantage of being deaf! I can be satisfied but spending less than $200! Even less if I want, as I can get by using the speakers out of old telephone handsets...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote