View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #10
jdanniel
jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
One more comment:

The version of Sigil I was using was 0.5.3. I got it from here:

http://code.google.com/p/sigil/

However, I found a version 0.5.9 elsewhere on the web. I uninstalled the older version and just installed 0.5.9. It looks significantly different from 0.5.3.

Is it possible the problems I was having was due to using an older version?

Is version 0.5.9 the most current version, or is there an even newer one than that?

I'm going to keep working on this, but as of this writing, I'm having no success whatsoever creating an ebook that lets you turn pages.

Jd
jdanniel is offline   Reply With Quote