View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #64
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Let's get together and talk about how much we like our eBook readers and MobileRead. Zelda recommends more than two weeks advance planning so people can clear (or block) their calendars and arrange to attend. So, how about Saturday, 23 August? And where's a good location? Looking at the Frappr map, we're scattered around the state. While I'd like everyone to come to Dallas, I guess further south near Killeen or Austin might be a more central location. Of course, if folks come to the Dallas area, we might talk Gideon into coming down from Oklahoma.

So -- talk it up. Location, dates, whatever.
Great idea! I live in the Killeen area and would love to attend. Has the time and place been decided yet? Also, are we bringing more than one E-book reader with us. I have an extensive collection of dedicated devices and will bring according to the needs of the get together.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote