View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #31
Tess89
Enthusiast
Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I played with it at my local B&N and decided to reserve one. Not 100% sold though. The one thing that concerns me is the seemingly narrow screen width. Is it just a trick of the eyes? Not planning on using it as a web browser at all but when I read ebooks I prefer more words per line without making the text super small. If you're used to reading on an iPhone it's probably no big deal, but I hate reading on an iPhone. I hope it's something I can get used to on the nook. I will say that text is much sharper on the color nook than the Ipad.
Tess89 is offline   Reply With Quote