View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #4
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
Thanks for the reply.
Irex DR800 looks nice and pretty fast. I looked at some reviews and they say it doesn't have Go To Page function and that you should use Table of Contents. How does that work on formats that don't support it? Is it planned for some future firmware?
I'm worried about the flip thingy on the left, used to turn pages. Looks a bit flimsy. Will it break off? :S

PocketBook 302 (at least the one in the video I saw) has very reflective screen, which I really don't like :S. Especially since it's a touch screen and you have to touch it with your fingers. I've seen what IPhone screens look like after couple of minutes of touching it.

So matte/non reflective screen is preferable.

I guess Boox/Neo is still my favorite.
Does it look good in a black case? From the pictures I've seen it seems as if the hole in the case is not exactly aligned with the round button and I think that white leather would soon stop being white .
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote