View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasau View Post
Thanks!

I think this is answering my question. We didn't want to use Smashwords because we already have a distributor, part of their deal is that they get a cut in the sales. I wanted to format the book myself and use our distributor. Can I do that?
Of course you can. I only suggested smashwords as a good example to learn from (if your distributor doesn't want exclusivity, you might want to make the novel available through smashwords also - but that's entirely up to you). Feel free to ask anything you need here on the forum. There are separate sections devoted to specific formats, and even converting tools.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote