View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
If your talking DRM ebooks yes I would love to see an agreement on the format. But when it comes to the formats that I can read on my EZreader then I want to be able to use any that is available. I prefer fb2, pdfs that I create just for the reader, and I have come to like epubs that I have created for the reader.
By the way I am using Open ink pot firmware (the latest). The only thing that I see missing for me is the Recently Read.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote