View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #509
Codepadawan
Codepadawan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Hi

First up. Ixtab I can't begin to say what a fantastic job you've done here - not just the coding, but the amazing level of support. Kudos!!

My question is this. Im not a calibre user (just didn't suit me for many reasons) - I much prefer to manage things myself. On my Kindle Keyboard, I used to use the Kranf Manager to convert folders to collections. I would add files to folders and move them around, then recreate all the collections from the folders.

I understand CM can do this... but, in the documents folder of my paperwhite, every book has a subfolder now! I gather the mbp1 file inside is a "annotations file" (I never make annotations so it must be made automatically).

I am worried if I "make collections from folders" I will end up with a collection for every book!

Will that happen? Should I delete all these folders - I know they are not essential - but if the Kindle keeps building them, I will need to delete them everytime I rebuild the collections form the folders (which I need to do each time I add a book into the folders via my PC - right?)

Advice much appreciated, and once again, awesome job man.
Codepadawan is offline   Reply With Quote