View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Bother - I'm sorry to have missed those. Then again, I still have well over 80 books in my 'to be read' pile (thankfully all eBooks!), so perhaps it's just as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
Every two months, in fact. Here's the original announcement and the first giveaway. The other two books you missed are Robin Hobb's Shaman's Crossing (as linked) and Sara Douglass's The Serpent Bride.

Although this promotion is just to celebrate their 10-year anniversary and has nothing to do with their e-books per se (heh), Eos has their e-act together -- free books so far have all been the first books in a series all of which are available as e-books. And it completely worked on me!: after I read the Hobb freebie I bought the rest of the series and have one of her earlier series sitting in my "toread" pile.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote