View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I use the Advanced Search at search.overdrive.com. That did not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I like to search for newly-added material, not try to think of what I might want to search for.
Didn't this always require the Advanced Search? In any event, that's what I use.

The individual library Advanced Search windows now look tuned to a lower resolution/smaller screen, but are functionally the same.

P.S. Actually, there was a change in the individual library advanced search. Now you can limit to eBook, but you can't just limit to Kindle or Adobe EPUB. This has, for me, plusses and minuses.

search.overdrive.com, however, is truly unchanged yet.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 12-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote