View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #48
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Well, the guide on Feedbooks doesn't have all the lists. There's all the list that admins (in this case my lists) created and that's it. There's far too many lists (anyone can create a list) that wouldn't be interesting for the average user to include all of them. I'll add a rule in the future: something like, if a list gets more than 5 favorites, it gets listed in the guide.
Although I was aware that any user could create a list, I have been under the impression that there were "official" lists such as the Sailor Steve Costigan list. I wouldn't expect to see the lists created by various users in the Feedbooks Guide, but I have been delighted to see these lists which you have been including.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote