View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #9
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magragon View Post
2delphidb96
I've got a Netronix EB-100 too. It looks like STAReBOOK STK-101.
I've got some problems with STK format.
Five sample books have been opened well. All versions of "Alice" posted by CommanderROR have been opened too.
But when I tried to open STK book created by myself (eREAD 7.0) from plain text (700K), it wasn't opened. I used eREAD 7.0 English. What's wrong?
Moreover, when I open sample books from EB-100 by eREAD 7.0, it perfoms some changes within these ones, and newer versions of these files couldn't be opened by EB-100 - some internal information has been crashed.

Maybe, I have to use some previous version of eREAD?

Do you have similar problems?
Nope. But then I must correct myself. I've got the EB-100 but I went ahead and "patched over" to the Bookeen Cybook Gen3 firmware. I'm now running their Version 1.0, Build 538 and am quite happy. It's not reading *ANY* STK ebooks, but it does just fine reading both unlocked and "Secure" Mobipocket ebooks.

I wouldn't recommend doing this, though, as Bookeen doesn't like it if you do and you'd lose all ability for any current ebooks in STK format.

Email me if you want further details...

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote