View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #63
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy8679 View Post
I'm sorry but I am very new to Calibre. I have almost the same question as Darkspruce. I found a background of an old style paper that would make it a lot easier on my eyes to read on my laptop. But everything I try in the user stylesheet just keeps the background white. I saved the image to my computer as a .gif file. Can anyone please give me step-by-step info on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
My first thought is a typo in the css, or the location of the file.

Can you copy and paste the full CSS you're using? Probably also good to know the format of the book you're trying to read.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote