View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:46 AM   #4
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
How did the "update in January" thing get so wide-spread? From B&N's PR department:

"B&N plans to update the OS sometime in 2011. Regarding applications, we are committed to the NOOKdeveloper program and on track to add apps to our store in early 2011, but do not have plans enable Android Marketplace at this time."

I had originally heard Q1 2011, until one of the gadget sites started touting "January" (and I'm sorry, I don't remember which one it was). I'd hate to see a lot of folks get peeved at B&N if the update doesn't occur in January. On the other hand, if it does I'll be among some very pleased people.
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote