View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #27
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I don't have any any Andriod devices but I do have an ipad, so I have done a trial subscription to Asimov's. (I'm in the UK). But I don't want to read on the ipad, as I do all my reading on my Kobo. However there does not seem to be any way to get the epub from the Nook ipad app onto my PC so I can then transfer to the Kobo. Also the subscription has not appeared in my Library on the Nook web-site, so I cannot download from there to my PC/Kobo.

In short, I'm stuck. This is so frustrating...I have bought this magazine for years, first in paper and then from FW. And now I can no longer read it! (I don't consider the ipad a reading device). Don't the publishers want my money?

Is Andriod more open than the ipad? It seems that if you download the mag to an Andriod device, you can then get the epub of the device into Windows?
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote