View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
This is an interesting topic. I have always been told that laptops must be removed, opened, and sent through separately. I have heard that electronic devices had to be removed from a carryon. So, I take my laptop, phone, and kindle out and send them through. I have had NO agent ask me about a bagged kindle or phone and I have had TWO tell me to leave them in the bag to avoid damage.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote