Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #118
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
After a couple of weeks frequent use of LectureNotes I feel I have good grasp of the things that work and the things that can be improved.

One thing that I miss is an easy/fast way to access the different pages quickly, I know there's the "Netbook content"-menu but this forces me to another view, I would much rather see a solution like the one in ezPDF-reader where all the pages are in a horizontal scroll-bar at the bottom of the screen, quickly accessible by the flick to either left or right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lnotes_improvement.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	108214
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote