Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I have a T2 with the firmware upgrade.

I have the same problem with 9250 files and 24 pages of Collections. So far, nothing really happens other than I give it a few minutes before 'Force Closing', then going about my business. Doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while.

I think that something is timing out while waiting for indexing, but catches up if you give it a minute or so.

It's annoying, but hasn't seemed to affect anything. (So Far)
9250 files!!! WHY?????

Even if you read one book a day seven days a week 52 weeks a year it will still take you over 25 years to get through that lot.

I really can't understand why people keep so many books on their devices. It is so easy to transfer books to-and-from a reader so why not just have a dozen or so and add more when needed, removing the ones you have read.

Problem with reader instantly solved.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote