View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #6
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
Well I can tell you that the "Show Manual" doesn't work for me either.

As for the battery issue I have some other issues with the Coolreader and the battery meter. If you have the status bar open on the top of the page and have it plugged in to charge you will not get the lightning bolt icon with Coolreader running. It just shows 4 bars of battery power. However if you back out to the Astak folder menu you will see the charging icon.

Another issue I have is if you open the "About" in Coolreader witch gives you the file info it also shows the battery charge as numerical percentage. However it only shows increments of 25% as far as I can tell. Yesterday I was looking at it and it showed 75% with 3 bars on the meter. However today I charged it for a little bit and it jumped to 100% and even after a couple of hours of use it still shows 100%. If your going to have a numerical percentage displayed why can't it be accurate.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote