View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
If I download them, will they be directly be installed or do I have to restart the Nook?

How can I set the nookLauncher menu as the default menu, so that I don't havt these two options anymore?

I cannot download the updates from my Nook. If I do so, I get an error message that says:
Installed blocked.
Setting nookLauncher as default: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...25&postcount=7

BTW: What's the skin you have on your nook?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote