View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #85
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
if you could find all of it in paper editions i'd figure over 3000. toured a few used shops and the cheapest stuff was 5.00 for she by haggard. the zorro was 25 and beat up. there was a sherlock holmes, used, nice, 149.

both of my friends in the computer biz keep talking about total cost of ownership so it seems to me if i understand them right these books just made the sony reader the cheapest game in town.

thanks guys, there will be extra doughnuts and karma all around today. summer is in the air and the ac is on high. when twilight comes i'll be at an outdoor coffee house with my sony in one hand, a cigar in the other hand, and a coffee in another hand.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote