View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #335
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader1 View Post
I was glad to hear the latest news of the launch of Kindle International today. However when I look at the list of the countries that you ship Kindle to, I was flabbergasted that included countries like CONGO & RWANDA and yet missing out SINGAPORE!!

And we are actually listed together with SOMALIA, SUDAN, GAMBIA, etc. Amazon must seriously think that SINGAPORE is some third world countries that does not read English!! This is a terrible shame that SINGAPORE is left out in the list.....

Those who are from SINGAPORE should write to Amazon and ask them to check again the map and see where SINGAPORE is...

What is wrong of being listed together with some "third world" countries? Do you feel you worth more as a human being because you speak English? What kind of slave mindset is that?
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote