View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #82
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madali View Post
Well, I'm usually a guy who does a search more than ask, because I usually don't like waiting for a reply, and would rather find it myself.

I've looked into KUAL but didn't notice anything about the progress bar from any of the modules, but your comment will make me look into it again.

Thanks!
I noticed that, but things are easy to miss on this site.

Ah, what I saw about the progress bar wasn't in the KUAL project.

You might try search posts by eureka - he does a lot of that sort of internal stuff discovery.

(when logged in, leave the top-right search box empty, click search button to get to the "advanced search" page)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote