View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #41
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
As we haven't come to it yet this year because of the switch in February, could you please clarify what "Time Period" means?

I think the more general categories are excellent as they allow for a wider range of works than if we had a category such as "Classics" for a specific month.

I feel very happy with what is there but like caleb, am trusting to the members that the selections will continue to be as good as they have been since I joined. For that reason, I'm happy with the status quo or with any changes that the more experienced members may suggest.

Presumably if we stick with two "Region" months, the rules require a different region to be selected for the second one.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote