View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
I have the most karma here. I am the supreme ruler of mobileread. You may now bow down and worship me.
Oh, dear. I'm afraid you seem to have overlooked that little bit in this universe's Karma Contract fineprint that says that "boasting or demanding any kind of recompense of any form for karma automatically pulls the flush-chain on the karmic toilet". That whooshing sound is your karma disappearing.

So how do you feel about being a cockroach...a city cockroach...denizen of the doo-doo drains.

Cheers,
Marc