View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #16
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I was waiting for fantasyfan to nominate something by Stella Benson, but since he hasn't, I see I must!

The potted bio from various places:

Unfortunately, most of her work isn't available in ebook. I know fantasyfan has read I Pose, therefore, I'll nominate This Is the End available at manybooks. And it's short!

A review of This is the End from Goodreads:
You beat me to it! I was thinking of that very novel! {I started it just recently.}

Project Gutenberg also has it in various formats:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/11324

I'll second This Is the End

Last edited by fantasyfan; 04-02-2013 at 02:06 PM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote