Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #36
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have to say that I'm exceedingly happy with the stylus on my Note 10.1, the handwriting recognition in S-Note is very good and the ink in LectureNotes is astounding. If you use the stylus a lot you can also set it up so it rejects any sensitivity from your palm.
Well, a lot of the programs on the iPad, including Notes Plus, allow you to write in a window at the bottom of the screen that is enlarged. That way, it is easy to write a whole 8.5x11" page just as if you had written it by hand. Without that ability, you can't put very much on a page, even on a 10" screen, and it's not like writing on a piece of normal-sized paper. I also found that the choices of stationery on the Note were pretty minimal, at least on Samsung's program. True, the stylus itself writes well. The problem I found was with the software, something true of Android in many respects compared to iOS, at least in my experience.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote