View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
What I found funny was that he totally missed libraries until a commenter mentioned it. I'm a little put off by the (paraphrase) "I'd rather you go the illegal route than give Amazon money that I won't see part of" thing. Especially since his brain skipped over libraries. I understand his perspective, more or less, but I can't imagine a situation in which I would prefer people break the law to obtain my work rather than take any available legal route to get it.
My thought its...why should you give Amazon money for HIS work when he won't see a dime of it. JA Konrath is on the same side. He actually doesn't care if you distribute his work for free. Those words are actually on this site somewhere, but I can't find it lol.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote