View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I too liked those phones they had on "Earth Final Conflict" where they just pulled the screen out of a cylinder like device, but I don't think the bendy sheets they are talking about will contort as much as that. I think that they are perhaps just less likely to break.

That is not to say that a screen that could roll up into a tight tube wouldn't be welcome.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote